Dallas Cowboys v. Philadelphia Eagles
This will be the battle for the top spot in the NFC East on Sunday Night. Both teams have underperformed compared to what we were expecting. They enter this game with 3-3 records. Dallas needs to overcome their 3 game losing streak, and Philadelphia is looking to gain some consistency as they move into the last 10 games of the year. Based on the past few weeks I feel like the Eagles have the better overall team, and will be prepared for what Dallas can throw at them. The only thing making this pick hesitant, is the fact that it is in Dallas and the Cowboys do very well at home.
- Last Meeting – 2018 Week 14 (29-23 Cowboys Win)
- Dallas has won 3 straight against Philadelphia (3-0 ATS)
- Philadelphia has only struggled against Dallas within the division lately. They have won 12 out of their previous 15 divisional games, with their only losses coming against the Cowboys.
Straight up Pick: Philadelphia Eagles
Against the Spread: Philadelphia Eagles +3
Over/Under: OVER 49
New York Jets v. New England Patriots
The Jets have new life now that Sam Darnold is back and taking snaps for New York. They were able to actually look like a football game last week as they upset the Dallas Cowboys. New England should get one of their better tests on Monday Night. The Jets and Patriots always seem to play close ones, especially when it is in New York. I expect this to be a tight game through the first half, but I expect the Patriots to pull away in the second half and cover the spread once again. The Jets could be competitive the rest of the year if Darnold performs, but I just don’t see them taking down the Pats quiet yet.
- Last Meeting – 2019 Week 3 (30-14 Patriots Win)
- New England has won 7 straight against the Jets as well as the previous 15 of 17 games between the two teams.
Straight up Pick: New England Patriots
Against the Spread: New England Patriots -10
Over/Under: UNDER 43.5