Tennessee Titans v. Los Angeles Chargers
Both of these teams have been incredibly disappointing this season. Both teams are in desperate need of a win before their seasons are completely lost. The Titans have made a quarterback change, as they are starting Ryan Tannehill in place of Marcus Mariota who has been completely unproductive all season long. The Chargers simply haven’t been able to put it all together after having a relatively successful season a year ago. I will be staying away from this game on the sports books, but I think the change at quarterback could give the Titans the needed boost to come away with the victory in this one.
- Last Meeting – 2018 Week 7 (20-19 Chargers Win)
- Tennessee has hit the Under in 7 consecutive games played against AFC West opponents
- Los Angeles has an impressive 8-2 record on the road in their previous 10 away games (8-2 ATS)
Straight up Pick: Tennessee Titans
Against the Spread: Tennessee Titans -2
Over/Under: UNDER 40.5
Chicago Bears v. New Orleans Saints
This game is going to be a defensive battle all evening long. Chicago has been a defensive giant that has carried the entire team since their offense has been dreadful. The Saints have also leaned on their defense this season as Drew Brees has been out and not able to carry the Saints with their offense. I am giving the edge to the Saints in this one simply because they have more offensive weapons. The Bears should struggle against the Saints offense, so we could be looking at a very low scoring game, with the key playmakers on either team deciding the game with a big play or two.
- Last Meeting – 2017 Week 8 (20-12 Saints Win)
- These two teams have played each other 4 times since 2011. New Orleans has won all 4 games, covered the spread in all 4, and the Under has hit in all 4.
Straight up Pick: New Orleans Saints
Against the Spread: New Orleans Saints +3
Over/Under: UNDER 38
Seattle Seahawks v. Baltimore Ravens
I am looking forward to this game because it could be an offensive gem in the evening slot. The Ravens have had the highest scoring offense in the league this year, and the Seahawks have rallied their way to a 5-1 record behind the MVP candidate, Russell Wilson. Seeing as this game is in Seattle, I am giving the edge to the Seahawks. I do, however, expect it to be a shootout, and a close game. Lamar Jackson and company will do their best to go toe-to-toe with Seattle.
- Last Meeting – 2015 Week 14 (35-6 Seahawks Win)
- Baltimore typically struggles in Week 7 games, going 2-7 over the past 10 seasons (1-7-1 ATS)
- Seattle has won 6 consecutive games against AFC North opponents (5-1 ATS)
Straight up Pick: Seattle Seahawks
Against the Spread: Seattle Seahawks -3
Over/Under: OVER 49