Kansas City Chiefs v. Indianapolis Colts
Kansas City’s offense continues to play at an extremely high level en route to a 4-0 start on the season. Indianapolis looked good through their first 3 games of the year before getting throttled by the Raiders a week ago. The fact that the Colt’s didn’t have an answer for the Raiders offense is a bad sign as they face off against Patrick Mahomes and the seemingly unstoppable Chiefs offense. Despite having a prolific offense, the Chiefs give up a lot of points and their defense is not nearly as impressive. I am expecting the Chiefs to take this one, but the Colts could score a lot of points. I’ll take the Chiefs straight up, but the Colts to keep it closer than expected and cover the 11 point spread.
- Last Meeting – 2018 Divisional Round (31-13 Chiefs Win)
- Indianapolis has lost 7 of their last 8 games against AFC West opponents (2-6 ATS)
- Kansas City, at home, has been listed as the favorite for 43 consecutive games, going 32-11 in those contests
Straight up Pick: Kansas City Chiefs
Against the Spread: Indianapolis Colts +11
Over/Under: OVER 56.5
San Francisco 49ers v. Cleveland Browns
This will be a proving ground game for both teams. Cleveland seems to be finding their rhythm and have improved their record to 2-2 after beating the Ravens a week ago. The 49ers are coming off of a Bye after starting the season 3-0. Despite San Francisco’s perfect record so far, there are still a lot of questions about them and how legitimate they really are. They should get a tough test against a talented Browns team. I am anticipating a good game either way, but I think the 49ers get their first loss of the year and the Browns jump above .500 for the first time this season.
- Last Meeting – 2015 Week 14 (24-10 Browns Win)
- At Home, as the favorite, San Francisco is 0-12 against the spread in their past 12 games
- Cleveland is currently on a 2 game road winning streak. They have not won 3 consecutive road games in over 10 years.
Straight up Pick: Cleveland Browns
Against the Spread: Cleveland Browns +3.5
Over/Under: OVER 46.5