New Orleans Saints v. Dallas Cowboys
This game is definitely one of the most intriguing matchups of the weekend. If you recall, Dallas was the team that first shut down Drew Brees and the potent Saints offense in 2018, bringing the team back down to earth. The rematch in 2019 won’t be quite as interesting with Brees out, but it makes you wonder what Dallas has up its sleeve defensively to slow down the Saints offense led by Teddy Bridgewater. On the other side of the ball, Dallas has been cruising. Dak Prescott has looked extremely impressive, and Zeke Elliott is back within the top 5 rushers of the league. Will the Saints knock off another contender during Brees absence, or will the Cowboys keep rolling with their undefeated start?
- Last Meeting – 2018 Week 13 (13-10 Cowboys Win)
- This will be only the 9th time New Orleans comes into a Home game as an underdog in the last decade (5-3 SU, 6-2 ATS)
- As the Road Favorite, Dallas has won 7 out of their past 8 games (6-1-1 ATS)
Straight up Pick: Dallas Cowboys
Against the Spread: Dallas Cowboys -3
Over/Under: OVER 47
Pittsburgh Steelers v. Cincinnati Bengals
Monday night features a couple teams that have some very bleak outlooks for the remainder of 2019. Cincinnati was expected to have a down year, and we actually predicted them to compete for the worst record in the league. Pittsburgh was more of a surprise at 0-3, but without their franchise quarterback for the rest of the season, I doubt there will be much meaningful football played in Pittsburgh this year. For this matchup, I still believe Pittsburgh has more pieces in place than the Bengals do, so they should be able to finally find the win column in this Primtime game.
- Last Meeting – 2018 Week 17 (16-13 Steelers Win)
- Cincinnati is 1-11 against Pittsburgh over the past 6 years (4-8 ATS)
- In the past decade, Pittsburgh has a 4-6 record in Week 4 games, only going 3-7 ATS in those games
Straight up Pick: Pittsburgh Steelers
Against the Spread: Cincinnati Bengals +3.5
Over/Under: UNDER 43.5