Oakland Raiders v. Kansas City Chiefs
Both Oakland and Kansas City are coming off of Week 1 victories. Oakland looked much better than expected on Monday night against the Denver Broncos. Kansas City put up 40 points against the Jacksonville Jaguars who have had fantastic defenses for several years now. Despite being down Tyreek Hill for this game, the Chiefs should be able to handle Oakland throughout. They still have plenty of weapons for Patrick Mahomes to work with, including Sammy Watkins who had an incredible game in Week 1.
- Last Meeting – 2018 Week 17 (35-3 Chiefs Win)
- Kansas City has beaten Oakland 8 out of their last 9 meetings (6-3 ATS)
- In games where Oakland is the Home Underdog, the Under has hit 7 out of the last 9 games
Straight up Pick: Kansas City Chiefs
Against the Spread: Kansas City Chiefs -7.5
Over/Under: OVER 53.5
Denver Broncos v. Chicago Bears
Both teams in this game are looking to rebound after disappointing starts to their season. Denver was outplayed by Oakland leading to a tough loss by the hands of the Raiders. Chicago was completely stifled on offense against Green Bay and were only able to score 3 points. What makes this game interesting is the difference in rest. Chicago hasn’t played since the opening Thursday, and the Broncos are coming in with a short week, having played the late Monday Night contest. This favors the Bears, and they should be able to take advantage of a scheduling mistake.
- Last Meeting – 2015 Week 11 (17-15 Broncos Win)
- Denver has won 6 consecutive Week 2 games and 9 out of their last 10 (6-4 ATS)
- Denver has hit Under 9 games in a row
Straight up Pick: Chicago Bears
Against the Spread: Chicago Bears -3
Over/Under: UNDER 40
Los Angeles Rams v. New Orleans Saints
New Orleans will get their chance at revenge early on this season. Los Angeles ended the Saints playoff run in the Conference Championship on one of the worst calls of all time. Both teams come off of close Week 1 Wins. These are two playoff-caliber teams that should provide NFL fans with a great show.
- Last Meeting – 2018 NFC Championship (26-23 Rams Win)
- Los Angeles is 8-1 SU as the Home Favorite in their past 9 home games (4-4-1 ATS)
- In the past 10 games, New Orleans has only had 3 games where the final score totaled more than 52 points (current line)
Straight up Pick: New Orleans Saints
Against the Spread: New Orleans Saints +2
Over/Under: OVER 52